Category:I804 Linux Windows administration
In this course we will take a look at how Linux and Windows machines are administered.
Assume that from previous courses there is familiarity with: basic virtualization, networks, partitions, filesystems, BIND9.
- IP Configuration
- Installing Windows server
- Disk Configuration
- Hyper-V Configuration
- DNS Configuration
- Active Directory
- Setting up GPO-s
- Remotely configuring workstations
- Virtual Private Network
- Printer Configuration
- Server Back-up
- Exchange Server
- Configuration management using Puppet
- Setting up fileserver using Samba, identity mapping
- Setting up Samba as domain controller and/or joining Samba to AD domain
- Interacting with domain controller using LDAP
- Configuring SMTP and IMAP servers for sending and receiving e-mail
- Creating service accounts and authenticating network services (gogs, wiki, etc) with LDAP
This category currently contains no pages or media.