From ICO wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Some points that might make our work together easier:
- The course is on its first run (in its current form) and the e-version is also somewhat experimental - so we should expect (and forgive) some glitches.
- This time, we will use MS Teams as the main environment (in addition to the wiki):
- To keep the atmosphere somewhat more relaxed, we will not record the sessions (recordings are not needed for passing the course, and the slides/notes will be available separately).
- Even if the Teams group is closed, we should treat it as a public place - and behave accordingly.
- In general, keep the microphone and camera off when not talking. Raise your (virtual) hand when you want to say something, and wait until you are given the floor.
- At lectures, we will keep the discussion in the chat only - during the discussion breaks, using voice would be likely too limiting/slow with 40+ people. The chat will be open throughout the lecture, but Kaido will only respond during the discussion breaks (cannot do that during the lecture part).
- At seminars, we will use both voice and text chat (in parallel). The exact routine will hopefully fall in place during the first seminars. :)
Also, there are some useful points on the university regulations page (section "Online learning good practice")