Nemo Team Personal Input
We worked together in most of the areas, so its hard to make a separation of tasks, nevertheless i think i can highlight my work in: Project Management,
- Product Design,
- Technologies Research,
- Product Development (CIU & Aug. Reality),
- Presentations preparation and execution.
Several things are left in me from this project, but mainly i would say that:
- Assistive Technologies is counted now as one of my development interests,
- There is no such disability that makes impossible to use a computer,
- Apparently I can make speeches,
- Some people is harder to motivate!!!!!!!!
- Research in assistive technology,
- Presentation preparation,
- Research in infrastructure solutions.
So what i've learned. How . . .
- To work as a member of a team,
- To respect my colleagues,
- To improvise my speech,
- And the most important thing: EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO LIFE, EVEN AFTER THE WORST "ACCIDENT".
During this intensive project we learned a lot of things. First of all, it was hard in the beginning to speak in english again because i didn’t practise them in Greece. Also, i had my doubts concerning the project because i had no clue what we were supposed to do. But after the meetings with the meetings with the clients it came more and more clearer. So, i am very glad that i had the opportunity to work with other foreigners students and we all learned how teamwork works!
Basically, my work for this project was:
- Research in infrastructure and assistive technologies for our client,
- Making the daily presentations,
- Writing some parts of the documentation,
- Finding pictures relevant with our project,
- Discussing about the problems we faced with the rest of the team,
- Finding specially software we used and their prices and the last,
- Work with other foreigners students as a team member.
What I did:
- User communication guide,
- Low budget (Proposal 1),
- Created program with C# where you can create your own office.
What I learned:
- Work with the team,
- I Got English skills,
- Now I know what is needed for disabled people,
- Presentation skills.