Finish Udemy R basics course.
Review first 10 minutes of 22.03.16 lecture. Starting from page 203 from "Introduction to Statistics", including Binomial, Poisson, multinomial distributions until 7th chapter regarding normal distributions. What is a normal deviation? What is a percentile? Finish the exercises.
From the book
- Probability density function
- Bernoulli trials (Binomial Probability Formula)
- Cumulative distribution
- Central Limit Theorem
All of the above can be found from pages 203–211 and 249–272.
- Advanced Graphics from pages 273–299:
- qq-plots – to compare distributions
- Cumulative distribution function (CDF)
- Contour plots
- 3D plots (rgl lib)
Midterm exam retake is on 29th of April from 8 'til 10.
- Review the practice video of 19th of April, last 30 min.
Go through (watch) these courses:
- Inferential Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Read the corresponding chapters in Online Stat Book & finish the exercises
TO READ from lectures
- 12.04 Sampling Distribution
- 19.04 Sampling Distributions, p. 300-328
- 26.04 Estimation, p. 329-369
- Shapiro-Wilk test
Finish CodeCademy course!
Do CodingBat exercises daily!
Start programming with Raspberry!
Review 17.03 lectures
REVIEW YaLP with bpython
- Finish SQLite track on Codecademy
- Get on track with the Lauri's git
- Standalone temperature monitor that can be used without external power and the curve output to a web page.
- Up to 3 tables
- Up to 5 views
- Able to write PHP
- Able to write SQL: select, join, insert, update
- Has to avoid SQL injections!
- Validate W3C validator
- Basic CSS (Desktop + Mobile)
- Basic JS (ajax?)
Twiddle with this https://beta.hacksaw.academy/
Keep an eye on workshops and quizzes.
Intro to Cybersec
- Review first 20 min of 06.04.2016 lecture
- EIK 2016
- Keep an eye on what's happening in Cybersec industry. Enforce the habit
- What will be the presentation topic(/demo) ?
Finish networking labs and exam ASAP!